Which version of Arma 2 do you own?

totalboffin
Administrator
There are several combinations of options that people may own?
Might be : Arma 2 OA. Arma 2 + Arma 2 OA, Arma 2 Combined Ops (same as the previous really),  Arma X (basically everything)

To help me understand what the majority of people are using post a quick comment.

I've got Arma 2, Arma 2 OA and the BAF and PMC DLC content.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Which version of Arma 2 do you own?

WhiteRaven
I have Arma 2 Combined Operations. I have BAF and PMC "not bought" versions, so just the low res textures.
And I don't want to buy them :P

No mods
Never touch a burning dog!

Re: Which version of Arma 2 do you own?

CHILLRA
i`ve got Arma2 and arma2 OA but load them together and now i`ve got Arma 2 Combined Ops woop woop
Die with your boots on !!!

Re: Which version of Arma 2 do you own?

UNA Dirk
I got Arma2 and OA, additionally bought BAF and PMC (all full)...
Watch Your six!

Re: Which version of Arma 2 do you own?

Sean
All of the buggers.

thanks everyone, looks like everyone has arma 2 + oa which is very useful to know for future coding.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Which version of Arma 2 do you own?

UNA Dirk
General question...

Is anyone starting the game only by using the arma2 exe insted the one for OA?

One sees different server when starting the game with different exe files of arma2 and arma2oa...

I only start it by using the exe for OA...
Watch Your six!

Re: Which version of Arma 2 do you own?

Sean
I start up with the "Combined Ops" option in steam, which starts OA with Arma 2 and any expansions you have, I assume.

Re: Which version of Arma 2 do you own?

Badger
Combined ops +BAF
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Re: Which version of Arma 2 do you own?

N. Rodrigues
This post was updated on .
Arma 2 Combined Operations (DVD) + Reinforcements (DVD).
"Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper."

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting."

George Orwell

Re: Which version of Arma 2 do you own?

NoQuarter
Retail (Meridian4-NA) versions of ArmA II, :Operation Arrowhead, & :Reinforcements.