Welcome!

12

Welcome!

totalboffin
Administrator
Hi everyone,

This is a forum space to allow for further discussions off the blog to avoid long blog comments!

Sorry that you need yet another login for this application...

TB
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Welcome!

WhiteRaven
Here I am ;)

Edit: hey wait a sec...where does my profile picture come from? It's the picture I normally use but...how did it get here? O.o I just registered and...it was already there o.O
Never touch a burning dog!

Re: Welcome!

Wiesel
Big Brother is always watching you!

Re: Welcome!

=FSI=Lux
Hi, m8!
I've played with u in insurgency mode...
Nice playing together!
C u soon on your server...

Owaaa! ^^

Re: Welcome!

totalboffin
Administrator

see you next time!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Welcome!

IcemanGER
just want to say "HI" to all. Great server and mostly great players.

1 problem though.....accuracy of insurgents is set a bit too high. lots of players are complaining and disconnecting from the server. i'm talking about good ArmA players i have been playing for years.
not the random smacktard.

i think the setting is @ 0.6 ! let's try 0.5 please.

Thank you

See ya in game
EE IcemanGER

Re: Welcome!

totalboffin
Administrator
Hi there Iceman, welcome to the site!

I think with the recent 1.60 changes the AI do seem to respond quicker than before.

I will do a little testing today/tomorrow and look to review the skill level.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Welcome!

totalboffin
Administrator
Made some changes ready for testing now.. servers have that the AI skill "tactics" should be reasonably high, but their accuracy is lower.

Lets see how that plays out.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Welcome!

N. Rodrigues
This post was updated on .
Hi people of Takistan!
"Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper."

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting."

George Orwell

Re: Welcome!

CHILLRA
hi N.Rodrigues welcome
Die with your boots on !!!

Re: Welcome!

UNA Dirk
S! Chaps

Already noticed that my Insurgency guideline has found a place here... may it help the newbies to understand how to play Insurgency!

I'm from Germany and within Arma2 I'd like Insurgency most for coop-missions.
Otherwise real tournaments are the best matches anyway... so that is why I am attached to the UNA clan.

Saw some of You in some Insurgency maps, nice gameplay... cu later!
Watch Your six!

Re: Welcome!

Badger
Hi, I'm 36 years old and I am a realism-based game addict. Well, addict is a strong word. Fan might be better:  I've been playing sims since GUNSHIP on the C-64

I am a 3D modeler by day, a recent escapee from graphic design and web development. Here's a simple little model I gave to the ArmA community: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=129543

Feel free to add me on steam: badgerdk or add me to G+

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Re: Welcome!

CHILLRA
hello and welcome ..i`ll see you on the battle field!!!
Die with your boots on !!!

Re: Welcome!

UNA Dirk
Welcome aboard Badger... my introduction is missing... so here it is:

+++

41 year old German engineer (construction of aircraft lighting, now automotive project leader)
Always played a few games, but them intensive...

Old games I played were Gunship, X-Wing/Tie Fighter, Red Baron 3D, Civilization, Battle Isle.

Most time I spend on Red Baron 3D with Jasta99 of about 6 years.
There I also organized tournaments, was team representative and did the statistics for all players.

Now I stick together with the UNA clan in Arma2 as a "newbie", playing it for about 1.5 years.
In public server my favourite is Insurgency and other Coop ones... in duels like DM or CTF I am not a big expert... I like tactics instead of small deatmatches.
Watch Your six!

Re: Welcome!

Badaim
Hey all,

I'm Jon (aka Badaim) on the servers, I'm a 32 year old diesel mechanic from Kentucky. I found this site a few weeks ago and have to say I really like the servers. In fact they are the only ones I play on now. I have been playing Arma for about 2yrs now.

Hope to see everyone soon on the servers. Keep up the great work Total
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson

Re: Welcome!

CHILLRA
hi badaim welcome abord will see you on the battle field
Die with your boots on !!!

Re: Welcome!

SavageCDN
Hi Guys!!  Just found your forum (*bookmarked*) and gonna check out your server when I have a moment... I'm excited to see your verison of insurgency (I was not involved in the =VG= version of INS but have recently gotten addicted to editing/modding for Arma).  Recognize some names from the =VG= server here as well... nice to see some familiar faces.

Take care and see you on the battlefield!!

Re: Welcome!

Badger
Welcome aboard the gunboat. The ammo needs unpackin'!
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Re: Welcome!

magnoh473
Hello soldiers !

Re: Welcome!

CHILLRA
Hello magnoh welcome to the forums see you want to join the D.D good job , may we know a little more about you ,how old you are ,where you live , how long you`ve benn playing arma2 etc ...
Die with your boots on !!!
12