Want a subforum? Let Boffin know!

totalboffin
Administrator
If you think we need another subforum just let me know and I will get one added.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Want a subforum? Let Boffin know!

Badger
recipes :)
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Your wish is granted.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Want a subforum? Let Boffin know!

Badaim
I think we need a Off-Topic/ General Discussion. Just for everyday non game stuff.
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson

Re: Want a subforum? Let Boffin know!

totalboffin
Administrator
Roger Badaim, will add that now!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.