Server's all down

thekillingscotsmin
Dose anyone know when they will be active again ?

Re: Server's all down

totalboffin
Administrator
Sorry about that, server had a hardware fault this evening. The data center replaced the failed parts and its back!

All arma servers should be running again.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Server's all down

Novaz
I think server 4 is corrupted or something since I can't join it and there's been the same players online for 10hrs+

Re: Server's all down

winters
This post was updated on .
Yes, it seems the server is down. At the moment he isn't added to the serverlist when you are searching in the multiplayer area inside the game.

But the other three server still work without problems. So please use one of  them until an admin has solved the problem as fast as possible.

Thx for the message
bg dd header

Re: Server's all down

Novaz
You're welcome

Thanks for the game today winters. Was a good learning experience and I hope to see you and more of DD online soon. Keep well