Donation

winters
Dear Desert-Devils, free members and friends of Insurgency Sim server,

One thing that is very dear to my heart, I dont't know how much the server from Boffin cost. But I know gameserver with such a number of slots are not cheap. Teamspeak is also not free.

Maybe Boffin is to much gentleman to talk about or he did to some of you. But I was glad now to find a donation button on his Blog.

It's small somewhere in the upper right corner.

Please help Boffin to fund his server. A small individual donation will bring big fun for everyone.

I hope this post is in the sense of all of you.

PS: Scripting costs a lot of time. I think if there is donated enough it's allowed to use a bit for a personal donation and order pizza or something else to stimulate the greate scripting work.

Thank you for the greate job

winters
bg dd header

Re: Donation