Application

Speedy
Speedy would finally like to become a member of DessertDevils.

Been playing Arma II mostly on the Boffin Servers, sometimes i go astray but i always return.
I like the style and pace of playing and the peeps who come on the Boffin server's.
Im not much of a talker and im not made to be a leader, i just like to be told what to do :)

Speedy ,45 years from The Netherlands

Re: Application

Badger
Yessirs, you have to thumbs up here
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Re: Application

Drxi
Sure thing mate.. you've got my vote !

Re: Application

Apollo
I've not been long in the 'professional gang' myself, but if I had a vote it would go with Speedy - a top bloke.
Apollo

Re: Application

totalboffin
Administrator
The crowd has spoken! Welcome aboard the Desert Devils!

I especially like the idea of the Dessert (pudding) Devils.

Will send some details Speedy.

Boffin.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Application

winters
Ik stem voor ja.

But which part of the team you want to join: chocolate or vanilla?
bg dd header

Re: Application

Speedy
Would prefer vanilla top and a chocolate bottom.

Ty guys im honored.