Admin abusing and accusing

Connot
The names of the admins' were Devegas and Gaamle Devegas.

I was just playing around when i started to get accused of hacking which i do not know how to do. DeVegas shot me five times which 3 missed and two of them hit me. Then GaamleDreng and DeVegas started to say that i hacked the game and they were going to kick/ban me for hacking - What hacking?

Re: Admin abusing and accusing

Badger
Ha, I almost feel like installing the game again just to go a'kicking.

Boffers?
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Re: Admin abusing and accusing

Badger
If they were logged in as admins they were indeed hackers themselves.
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast