ARMA 3

Badaim
Has anyone got or getting arma3? I 'm downloading it now and going to give it a try. I will post a review of it after I have tried it out.

Later Badaim
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson

Re: ARMA 3

Badger
We're having a session tomorrow :)
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Re: ARMA 3

N. Rodrigues

There is an Insurgency on Stratis mission for Arma 3.

TotalBoffin could try to change it and improve.
"Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper."

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting."

George Orwell